The Texas Education Agency has many resources available to assist you in approaching your charter application. Here is a list of some of the most helpful that your team may want to keep in mind:
- Texas Charter School Technical Assistance Site – has helpful online modules and webinars on what to consider when applying for a charter school in Texas.
- Previously Submitted Applications – helpful as a reference to gauge strong applications vs. weak applications.
- Reports about Charter Schools – great starting point to collect data for your statement of need and location planning.
- Chart School Funding – basic information on how your school may expect to receive funding for its operations.
- Accessing the Charter Application and Related Information
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 19, Part II Chapter 100. Charters
- Texas Education Code – Chapter 12