Your partnership is crucial to our success in advocating for your interests and we hope you will renew your membership today. In addition to benefiting from TCSA’s ongoing advocacy work, membership brings additional benefits, including:
- Discounted legal products, including model board policies, Student Code of Conduct, and a TCSA model personnel handbook;
- Access to Learning Zone, TCSA’s online training portal, and discounted registration rates for the Texas Charter Schools Conference;
- Legal information and advice, as well as updates and alerts on specific matters pertaining to public charter schools;
- Tools to engage parents on advocacy efforts with the legislature;
- Access to a growing market of solution providers and strategically aligned partnerships with negotiated pricing and contract terms;
- Resources and advice for navigating TEA requirements for your school’s growth and expansion.
We know that you have many tough decisions to make when it comes to balancing your schools’ books. Joining TCSA may mean not hiring a new teacher or foregoing something else that you need. We know you’re counting and watching every penny. But, having a strong TCSA in your corner is not a luxury. You need us to be your eyes, ears, and voice to ensure you can keep doing what you’re doing so well.
Will you please take a minute today to renew or begin your membership with TCSA? We know you count on us-and we count on you too.
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW:
Login to the Quality Member Portal
Complete the Online Membership Application
Upon submission of the online application, an invoice will be automatically generated and sent directly to the accounting contact email listed on the application.
Remit your Membership Dues to:
Texas Charter Schools Association (TCSA)
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 930
Austin, TX 78701
If you have questions, please contact Nadia Luna.
Thank you for your continued support of charter schools in the great state of Texas.