For the past four years, the Texas Charter Schools Association (TCSA) has offered nationally negotiated pricing on furniture through Staples Advantage and Hertz Furniture. This year, nationally negotiated pricing with Hertz Furniture is no longer available. However, we have good news! Staples Advantage is offering TCSA members even more benefits than before! When compared with other Texas cooperatives, the TCSA contract offers a greater selection of products, deeper discounts, and low service rates – Staples Business Advantage can transform your public charter school for less than you expect. Save on the top brands with tiered pricing on more than 50 vendors, space planning and design, installation services, and more.
Take advantage of a free needs assessment leveraging Staples’ dedicated furniture team to support your next project.
- Turn-key solutions so customers have the selection of product that is most appropriate for each specific need and application.
- Leverage the vast network of vendors to meet the ever changing construction and quality benchmarks for schools.
- Transition planning-Have a current furniture vendor, but thinking about making a change? Let Erin Tholen know how she can support you.
From classrooms and specialty rooms to auditoriums and common spaces, Staples Advantage furniture experts work directly with you to create an environment that encourages learning inside and outside the classroom.
One last thing: know your cooperative pricing. When compared with other Texas cooperatives, TCSA’s Staples Advantage contract offers so much more.
- A greater selection of products
- Comparable or BETTER pricing in 99 percent of the listings with consideration of the location of the supplier (local Texas manufacturers will incur lower freight rates such as Smith System, Paragon, USA Capitol, Acrtobell, etc.).
- Deeper discount offerings for mid- to large size projects in 63 percent of the brands.
Transparent, not-to-exceed service rates provide auditable pricing below standard market rates.