Did you forget to renew your membership before December 31st? Luckily, January is a TCSA membership grace period. The last day to submit your renewal before incurring late fees and losing access to all member benefits is January 31st. Renew today to keep your membership current and continue to access high-quality charter-specific services, like training, data consultation, advocacy and legal support. Other membership benefits include:
- Representation with the Texas Legislature, Texas Education Agency and State Board of Education.
- Discounted legal products including model board policies, Student Code of Conduct, and a Personnel Handbook
- Access to the Learning Zone, TCSA’s robust online training portal, and discounted registration rates for the Texas Charter Schools Conference
- Legal information and advice, as well as updates and alerts on specific matters pertaining to charter schools
- Tools to engage parents on advocacy efforts with the Texas Legislature
- Access to a growing market of solution providers and strategically-aligned partnerships with negotiated pricing and contract terms
- Resources and advice for navigating TEA requirements for your school’s growth and expansion
While there is tremendous diversity in the scope, size, and mission of our public charter schools, we must work together as one voice to represent our sector and achieve our common goals. Whether we’re advocating for charter-friendly policies at the state capitol or sharing best practices through continuing education and training, we’re more effective as one body. The future is bright for charter schools in this state and for the association, as last year there were nearly 273,000 students at 675 public charter school campuses across the state and we continue to see growth in enrollment and campuses.
Please, take this time to renew or begin a membership with TCSA. Add your voice to the conversation and ensure the charter movement continues to grow and succeed.
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW
Step 1: Login to the Quality Member Portal
Step 2: Complete the 2018 Online Membership Application
Upon submission of the online application, an invoice will be automatically generated and sent directly to the accounting contact email listed on the application.
Step 3: Remit your Membership Dues to:
Texas Charter Schools Association (TCSA)
700 Lavaca Street, Suite 930
Austin, TX 78701
If you have questions, please contact Nadia Luna.
Thank you for your continued support of charter schools in the great state of Texas.